Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For my website, I will be writing about my experiences while abroad here in Sydney and surrounding countries. Before coming to Sydney, I spent about two weeks in New Zealand. While in New Zealand I did many things that I would have never thought about doing. I traveled from the North Island to the South Island. We started out in Auckland and then traveled to other areas such as Nelson and Rotorua. We ended our NZ trip in what became my favorite place, Queenstown. I bungi jumped in Queenstown from 134m in the Nevis. I also went zorbing and luging.

1 comment:

Web art & design said...

Look at the course outline: this is a course that extends you in terms of art/design online .. not the place to share experiences while travelling.. although it would be an excellent read for me..