Monday, April 28, 2008

Flash


Last class, I learned flash. Flash allows me to become creative with different animations, which will help improve my website that I will be making for my final project. Another benefit of using flash is that I can do animations with text which will make everything on the website more visually stimulating. I will be including a lot text animations in order to explain all the different aspects of my website. A cool website that uses flash is http://www.singularitydesign.com/. It is the website for a website design agency.



1 comment:

Web art & design said...

cute site. Cute little critters... check the class blog for others. Flash requires skills. Are prepared to put heaps of work in -- in order to get the work done? that means learning a lot of new skills and being able to conceptualise them?
We need a concept that is much more detailed with sketches of ideas and a mockup that is well developed.